Do you need a noise test?
Looking for a competitive quote or a quick turnaround?
Speak to a consultant now on… 0116 2725908 We can help!
We offer a wide range of noise testing throughout the UK, from environmental noise impact to noise risk assessments in the workplace (Noise at Work Regulations 2005)
NoiseAir have comprehensive knowledge and experience in all aspects of Acoustics and Noise Control engineering solutions and are Members of The Institute of Acoustics
- Surveys & Reports for Planning Applications
- Environmental Noise Impact Assessments
- Noise Risk Assessments In The Workplace
- School & Classroom Acoustics
- Music Festivals & Events – Noise Monitoring & Management Plans
Need something quickly?… are you up against time deadlines?
We can normally offer a fast turnaround from order to report issue. Dependent on the specification (noise logging may need to be carried out anything from 1 day up to 5 days) the average time scale for completion is 10 – 14 working days from placement of order.
Noise risk assessments in the workplace (Noise at Work Regulations 2005) will on average be carried out within one working day (dependent upon employee numbers) whilst any disruption to your production process will be kept to an absolute minimum.
Why Choose NoiseAir?
- Comprehensive knowledge & experience in all aspects of acoustics
- Competitive rates
- A concise acoustic report including any noise mitigation measures (as required)
- Professional and ‘jargon’ free advice… we don’t just throw numbers at you! We explain!
- Cost effective and practical noise control solutions
- Speedy turn-around from site visit through to written report
- We operate throughout the UK
- We are members of The Institute of Acoustics
Helping you through the process
Your time is an important consideration when completing your planning application and you will want your report to be thorough and timely. No matter the project, your noise survey will be completed efficiently – you don’t need the process to be halted or delayed and we will make every effort possible to help you… we want your planning application to run smoothly and importantly to be approved!
- Liaison with your local Planning Officer, Architect or Builders Company
- Delivery on time with a quick turn-a-round from noise test to acoustic report
We offer noise testing throughout the UK for
- New or existing industrial plant
- New or existing industrial machinery
Noise Testing… the commonly used specifications & regulations
- BS 4142 – The Rating of Industrial Noise
- PPG 24 – Environmental Planning Guidance
- BB 93 Building Bulletin – School and College Acoustics
- BS8233 – Guidance for the control of noise in and around buildings
- Noise at Work Regulations (2005) – Noise Risk Assessment
To find out more about how we can help you please call us on 0116 2725908 or maybe complete our inquiry form below and we’ll get straight back to you.
We also carry out Noise at Work Risk Assessments