Acoustic Blanket Industrial Enclosures – Our acoustic blankets offer an effective solution when looking for a suitable soundproofing material to either enclose, or partially enclose a noisy machine, mechanical plant or as an acoustic screen.
These modular Acoustic Blankets are made up of a layered acoustic composite product consisting of a high density internal noise barrier core sandwiched between two layers of fire retardant absorption fibre and totally enclosed in a durable wipe clean surface.
The facing material is both fire retardant to Class ‘0’ of the building regulations and being water resistant and robust making it suitable for internal or external use.
This acoustic blanket system is supplied as modular units and they can cover any size of aperture or area by joining with industrial Velcro machine stitched into the sides enabling
multiple curtains to join together to form an acoustic enclosure or screen. Viewing panels and doors can be incorporated as required.
The industrial noise blanket system is primarily used to screen off noise nuisance by creating an effective barrier between the noise source and the receiver.
These acoustic blankets are designed to be hung from a fixing bar such as scaffolding poles and are available with 2 different hanging options
- Galvanised steel hooks, Velcro straps or eyelets for bolts fixings
- Can be suspended using a track and trolley system to allow the curtains to be opened from left to right if required.
* Please note – Due to the industrial nature and the weight of this material we would not recommend for domestic use
Call us now on 0116 2725908 to discuss your requirements.
- Noisy Plant & Machinery
- Construction works
- Building Refurbs
- Leisure facilities
- Sports & MUGA pitches
- Road Traffic Noise
- Music Venues
- Public Events
- Demolition Works
Features & Benefits
- Flexible & durable to isolate any noisy area
- Industrial quality
- Fire rated – also available with fire resistant class 0 covering
- All edges bound and sewn
- Hygienic version available
- Can be hung from fencing, scaffold structure or similar
- Bespoke sizes/manufacture to customer requirement
- Can be co-joined on site to cover a large area
- Various fixings available i.e. eyelets, Velcro etc.
- Company Logo can be added
- Available in 3 densities dependent upon the level of attenuation required
- Site surveys & design service available with acoustic report
- Dimensions: 2.00 x 1.2m standard size – can be made up to 5 m long
- Standard colours available: Grey, Black, Green, White & Blue. Other colours available