Our acoustic booths are suitable for a comprehensive range of industrial and commercial uses and are supplied in a variety of sizes, shapes and configurations whilst also benefiting from a high degree of sound insulation.
Manufactured using modular steel acoustic panels our booths provide a modern acoustically controlled environment for whatever the use and application.
The ‘room in a room’ design not only provides a fully isolated and sealed acoustic enclosure but also proven lab tested noise insulation quality resulting in a more effective and reliable method of sound insulation.
So if you are looking for a cost effective noise control solution with excellent soundproofing insulation then please contact us on 0116 2725908 or complete our inquiry form for a free quotation.
Alternatively for more information on our booths please follow the links below
- Acoustic Enclosures for Factories, Printing Works and Warehouses
- Quiet Rooms for Offices, Call Centres and Site Offices
- Audiometric Booths and Speech Therapy Rooms
- Studios and Music Practice Rooms
Features – Acoustic Booths
- Modular steel panel construction
- Excellent acoustic insulation
- Up to 55dB Rw lab test soundproof performance
- No conventional building work required
- ‘Room in a room’ construction
- White, pre-painted steel external finish
- Perforated steel inner face
- Flush joint system
- De mountable construction – easily dissembled and reassembled
- Manufactured in the UK
Using our modular steel paneled system our soundproofed booths are manufactured at our Leicestershire based factory then delivered to you in flat-pack form and then constructed on-site with minimal disruption to your working day… great for when you’ve still got a busy hospital clinic, music lessons or hectic factory schedule to maintain. Our acoustic booths and rooms are available in standard sizes, but having our own manufacturing unit means that we can easily design our booths around your preferred sizes and the majority are in fact manufactured bespoke to customer requirements all over the UK.
Optional extras are available on all Acoustic Booth designs
- Acoustic flooring systems : floating floors
- Insulated Ceilings
- Acoustic Windows & Doors
- Air conditioning and ventilation
- Remedial works – Electrical – Lighting etc.
Call us now on 0116 2725908 or complete our inquiry form HERE