Acoustic Enclosures & Screens Derby – We supply a wide of Acoustic Enclosures & Screens for all applications, whether a heavy industrial plant steel enclosure or a temporary noise screen using our heavy mass acoustic blankets, we have the right solution to suit your project.
Please contact us on 0116 2725908 for further advice, or complete our contact form giving brief details.
Acoustic Enclosures & Screens
Modular Steel Panel
- For indoor or outdoor application
- Robust, non-combustible, sound absorbing, sandwich panel system
- Proprietary & lab-tested acoustic panel
- Bespoke manufacture
- Full design service as required
- Industrial Plant & Machinery
- Air Conditioner Condensers
- Traffic, Train & Air noise reduction
- Medical Audiology Rooms
- Music Practice & Recording Studios
Acoustic Blanket Acoustic Screens
Our acoustic blanket is used by clients as a more cost-effective alternative for many applications when requiring acoustic absorption and attenuation. Where there is a need for a good degree of noise suppression a really popular choice for many of our clients is our NC6 lab-tested blanket, forming a heavy-duty acoustic quilting panel system, also incorporating a mass barrier layer for added noise control.
The quilting is supplied in either standard panels or can be manufactured to suit clients’ bespoke dimensions. The panels can be typically fixed to ‘Heras’ type fencing or a scaffold structure by using bolts & washers or heavy-duty tie wraps as preferred.
As standard the panels are normally manufactured with a ‘Velcro’ type strip along the side of each panel which are then easily joined to make the required linear length. Eyelets can also be incorporated into the panel as standard to enable either a bolt or tie-wrap fixing to be used to secure. (Fixings can be supplied as extra)
NC6 Acoustic screens (Standard Panels)
- Supplied in 1.2-meter-wide x 2m long modular panels
- Heavy duty acoustic specification
- Sewn and bound along all edges
- Wide choice of colours available
- Bespoke sizes upon request
- Industrial acoustic screens
- Construction sites
- MUGA sports pitches
- Outdoor events
Please contact one of our technical team to discuss your requirements on 0116 2725908
NoiseAir are members of the Institute of Acoustics and The Sound Insulation Testing & Measurement Association
Acoustic Enclosures & Screens Derby, Leicester, Birmingham, Nottingham, Coventry, Cheshire