Soundproofing Solutions for Industrial Plant & Machinery
Industrial – Commercial – Environmental
Are you looking for an established UK manufacturer of Acoustic Enclosures and Soundproofing Solutions? We provide turnkey solutions for effective noise control for Industrial, Commercial and Environmental noise control solutions, including:
Industrial Noise Control
- Plant Room Machinery: i.e. Cutting machinery, Turret Presses, CNC Routers etc.
- Generator enclosures
- Compressor enclosures
- Air conditioning plant
- Pump rooms
- Sound havens
- Acoustic solutions for construction & Demolition sites
- Control rooms
- On-site noise assessments
Commercial Acoustic Solutions
- Enclosures for air conditioning plant
- Office noise reduction, acoustic screens & enclosures
- Soundproofing for interview rooms
- Enclosures for noisy fans
- Acoustic booths manufactured – All sizes
Environmental Noise Solutions
- Road traffic noise
- Railway noise
- External industrial plant noise
- Outdoor entertainment venues: on-site monitoring for music events, festivals, wedding events etc.
We also provide consultancy services where we can conduct an on-site acoustic survey to pinpoint the exact noise levels of concern. Following the survey we will issue a detailed report outlining mitigation measures as appropriate by best practical means. Our Acoustic Consultants have many years experience in all aspects of acoustics and mechanical design, fully qualified and members of The institute of Acoustics.
Find out about our Consultancy & Noise Testing services
Simply call us on 0116 272 5908 or complete the quick inquiry form below and we will get back to you shortly.
Acoustic Enclosures & Acoustic Screens
- Designed bespoke for effective noise control
- Robust steel manufactured
- Proven & laboratory tested acoustic performance
- Modular on-site construction providing speedy installation with minimal disruption!
- Self-supporting up to 6 m in height
- Featuring a unique jointing system hence allows quick and easy assembly/disassembly
- Flexible & adaptable – can be easily assembled and disassembled
Our steel acoustic enclosures are robust and weatherproof making them the ideal solution for either indoor or outdoor use. Available in various acoustic panel thicknesses our acoustic enclosures will give proven and tested sound insulation in the most noisy environments. Read more about our laboratory tested Steel Acoustic Panel System
What Our Clients Say About Us
”NoiseAir designed and built our acoustic enclosure inside our Cat 2 lab, to provide the necessary noise-dampening conditions we needed for our new high resolution electron microscope. It is a relief to be able to work in comparable silence! We found NoiseAir to have great attention to detail, working closely with our requirements and designing an enclosure that fitted perfectly. Matt and Nigel went to great lengths to make sure our requirements were met and their service and commitment throughout has been great. We can highly recommend their services” – October 2018
Electron Microscopy Staff Scientist, University of Oxford
Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005
Are you an employer and unsure of where your responsibilities lie in ensuring that your employees are not exposed to noise levels above the permitted HSE limits? We are happy to advise and answer any concerns that you might have or ask us about a Noise at Work Risk Assessment.
A noise risk assessment can save you money by pin-pointing the problem noise areas within the work place. Also confirming exact noise levels along with detailed mitigation measures issued in the form of a report.
Alternatively, please contact us on 0116 2725908 if you would like further information on any of the products listed below.
Acoustic Enclosures – Birmingham, Blackpool, Cheshire, Chester, Leicester, Leicestershire, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Northampton, Nottingham, Stoke on Trent, Stafford, Wrexham, Warrington, Coventry