Acoustic Blankets – Our acoustic blankets are a cost-effective, versatile solution to controlling any noisy environment. Available in various acoustic densities our blankets provide a high level of acoustic absorption for a wide range of uses.
Please follow the links below for further information or call us on 0116 2725908 for advice.
- Industrial Workplaces– Acoustic screens & enclosures for factories & noisy areas in the workplace.
- Demolition & Construction Sites – Effective acoustic screening easily fixed to HERAS type fencing
- Music Studios– Wall linings for band rehearsal rooms & recording facilities
- Schools & Colleges – Wall linings for classrooms & lecture halls
- Commercial Premises– Offices, interview rooms & call centres
- Sports & Leisure – MUGA pitches, football pitches, 5 a side, tennis courts
Company Logos & Branding Now Available!
Features & Benefits
- High degree of absorption and acoustic performance
- Available in 3 thicknesses dependent on requirement
- Supplied to bespoke sizes or by the roll
- Modular construction – to make up any length & height *
- Coated waterproof finish and class 0 fire rating available
- Hygienic version available
- Can be hung from HERAS type fencing, scaffold structure or similar
- A choice of fixings available i.e. eyelets, Velcro
- Quick and easy installation
- Can be co-joined on site to cover a large area
- Company Branding/Logo can be added at a small cost
- Site surveys & design service available with acoustic report**
- Please note that a minimum order quantity is applied
*Subject to design, wind loading etc | We would always recommend an acoustic survey to be carried out on site to confirm noise insulation requirements as to the suitability of any products recommended. We also offer this service and would be happy to advise further or provide a quotation for noise testing.
What our clients say
Mr Jack Griffiths, Site Services Manager, MWH Construction Ltd “With only the first stage of acoustic treatment completed by NoiseAir there has been no complaints. It pays to employ experts to treat noise at source, more cost effective, less hassle.
Thinking about building your own Acoustic Enclosure? Follow the link to find out how easy it was for one of our clients! How to make a simple Acoustic Enclosure
We also supply a full range of steel paneled acoustic screens for a more permanent Acoustic Screen or where maximum soundproofing insulation is required.