NoiseAir was commissioned to undertake a programme of acoustic testing with respect to the ambient noise within several newly constructed rooms at the University of Leicester.
The newly built or refurbished rooms consisted of Lecture Theatres, Classrooms, Meeting Rooms, and a Cafeteria.
Acoustic testing included ambient noise measurements to confirm Noise Ratings (NR) levels with respect to the mechanical ventilation system installed and also measurement of reverberation times.
Acoustic testing was undertaken within a number of rooms at the University to determine the cumulative ambient noise levels from external and mechanical noise sources, in order to ensure that all building services criteria were met to satisfaction.
If you would like to know more about our Acoustic Testing services, then please contact us on 0116 2725908 to discuss your project.
NoiseAir are members of The Institute of Acoustics & The Sound Insulation Testing & Measurement Association (SITMA)
- Noise impact assessments to accompany a planning application
- Industrial noise surveys for existing or new plant and equipment
- Environmental noise surveys for industrial noise nuisance or construction projects
- Building & Construction noise surveys for the planning process
- Entertainment and outdoor events noise monitoring for music festivals, wedding venues and sporting events
- Reverberation Testing and Part E for building & room acoustics
- Noise at work risk assessments (Noise at Work Regs)
Acoustic Testing Leicester, Birmingham, Blackpool, Cheshire, Chester, Leicester, Leicestershire, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Northampton, Nottingham, Stoke on Trent, Stafford, Wrexham, Warrington, Coventry