Air Quality Test
Air Quality Testing
We are able to provide a comprehensive Air Quality Testing and odour consultancy service, applying a holistic view to whatever issue you may be facing. This includes the ability to both monitor emissions or baseline pollution levels and utilise the results as dispersion model inputs to allow a detailed understanding of the situation to be developed.
Our key Air Quality Testing services include
- Air Quality Tests & Assessments in support of planning applications
- Air Quality Assessments in support of Environmental Permit applications
- Dispersion Modelling Assessments
- Odour Assessments
- Bioaerosol Risk Assessments
- Air quality monitoring
- Complaint investigation
- Dust Assessments
- Dust and Odour Management Plans
Our capabilities also include a complete range of indoor and outdoor Air Quality Testing monitoring services. Sample projects include:
- Ambient baseline air quality monitoring
- Passive nitrogen dioxide diffusion tube monitoring
- Stack emissions monitoring
- Odour monitoring including emission sampling and quantification to BS EN 13725:2003
- Field odour assessments
- Indoor air quality monitoring for BREEAM
- Ambient and stack bioaerosol measurement
- Workplace exposure monitoring for COSHH Regulations
With all work undertaken to the relevant British or International standards, you can be sure of the accuracy of all returned results, as well as having confidence all data will be accepted by the relevant regulatory or reviewing body.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch to discuss any air quality problem you may be facing and allow us to assist on your project today. Please call us on 0116 2725908 to discuss your requirements.