Air Quality Testing Birmingham – Do you need an Air Quality Assessment to support a Planning Application? We offer Air Quality Assessments in the Birmingham area and throughout the UK.
An Air Quality Assessment can reduce the risk of a planning application being refused and and is becoming a regular pre requirement from Planning Officers. Our environmental consultants have vast knowledge and experience in all aspects of current legislation and guidelines and will talk you through your project and advise on the most practical solution. We work alongside Planning consultants, Architects or individual clients.
Quite often a desk survey would be sufficient to accompany a planning application or otherwise a site survey may be required undertaking air quality monitoring, we can advise you.
For further informtion or advice please call us on 0116 2725908
- Air Quality Assessments in support of planning applications
- Air Quality Assessments in support of Environmental Permit applications
- Dispersion Modelling Assessments
- Odour Assessments
- Bioaerosol Risk Assessments
- Local Air Quality Management (LAQM) reporting and Detailed Assessments
- Air quality monitoring
- Emissions inventories
- Air quality screening studies
- D1 Stack Height Assessments
- Complaint investigation
- Dust Assessments
- Dust and Odour Management Plans
We also undertake a full range of Noise Testing & Noise Surveys
Air quality testing Birmingham | Wolverhampton | Cannock | Redditch | Worcester