Cheshire Noise at Work Regulations – We carry out noise risk assessments throughout Cheshire and the UK. Our noise surveys are carried out by our own fully qualified engineers in full compliance with The Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005. We offer a fast and reliable service at competitive fixed rates.
Are you carrying out a Health & Safety audit at work?
Not sure if you need to undertake a Noise Risk Assessment? Then call us for an informal chat on 0116 2725908 for a free – no obligation quotation. Alternatively, complete our enquiry form giving brief company details i.e. number of employees, nature of business, your location and we’ll get straight back to you.
What is a Noise Risk Assessment?
A noise risk assessment in the workplace will help you to ensure the health and safety of your employees who are exposed to noise. It will take into account the work carried out by an employee and if they are exposed to noise levels in excess of the legal limits.
- Noise Risk Assessments in the workplace in compliance with The Noise at Work Regulations 2005
- Fully qualified & experienced acoustic engineers who are also members of The Institute of Acoustics
- We cater for small or larger businesses
- Our prices are fixed with no hidden extras
- Fast service with minimal disruption to your working schedules
- A concise acoustic report including all results & mitigation measures as appropriate
Cheshire Noise at Work Regulations, Chester, Liverpool, Manchester, Wrexham, Winsford, Whitchurch, Northwich, Warrington, Crewe, Macclesfield, Stoke on Trent, Stafford, Runcorn, Widnes