Dust Extractor Systems – Design : Manufacture : Installation
Dust Extractor Systems – Looking for an industrial Dust Extractor? Dust extraction is our specialty and we provide a full turn-key service for design, manufacture & installation of all types of industrial dust & fume extraction systems and we operate throughout the UK.
Looking for an effective dust extractor or a full system?
We offer dust extraction systems for
- Industrial dust extractors
- Air extraction systems
- Dust extraction for woodworking & woodwork shops
- Sawdust extraction systems
- Grinder dust extractors
- Chip extractors
- Quiet dust extractor systems
- Spray booths
- Fume extraction
- Extraction fan systems
If you would like to find out more please contact us on 0116 272 5908 to discuss your requirements. Or complete the contact form on the right and and we’ll get back to you shortly.
The types of dust extractor filters
- Cyclone Filters – Used primarily for pre-separation of medium- heavy particle collection, offering high efficiency solutions suitable for indoor or outdoor installation to suit many industrial applications
- Dust Filters – Automatic shake
- Envelope Filters designed for fine dust particle separation suitable for a wide range of dust extraction solutions.
- Element Filters – Designed where there is a requirement for continuous operation and using a pulse jet cleaning system giving 24 hour working thus minimising plant shut down periods.
- Large Bag Filters – Can be supplied in single or multi-bag units, generally used in wood waste dust extraction applications, designed & manufactured as an open or enclosed unit required.
- Explosion relief panels fitted where required for volatile dust collection.
Spray booths are designed to remove airborne contaminants, including, paint, powder, sealants & varnishes. We offer a range of fully modular booths all manufactured to exacting standards and accessories are available to produce complete enclosures. We also manufacture a specialist acoustic spray booth where noise pollution may be a concern.
Bespoke Fan systems
Used for whole area fume control & extraction and designed bespoke to suit individual requirements, modular design construction and manufactured in heavy gauge steel for long life & quiet running.
Welding Fume Exhaust Systems
Point of use extract systems, incorporating small bore hoses that are mobile and are able to move with the operator. Applications include Welding fumes. Where a nozzle is connected to the unit and the fume is extracted at source. Dust created from hand held tools such as grinders; sanders etc.
Noiseair offer a complete package for global dust & fume extraction solutions, specifically designed to meet the requirements of a wide range of applications, including: Woodworking Manufacturers, Schools & Colleges, Automotive & Aerospace Engineering, Printing Plant Process, Catering & Pharmaceutical industry sectors.
Additionally to our expertise and experience in the design of dust extraction plant, we also take into account the ever increasing requirement for noise control standards within the industry.
With this in mind, we employ our own acoustic consultants who are at hand to liaise with our design team at the onset of a project and to advise on noise exposure.
In our experience of ventilation design, noise suppression is a commonly overlooked factor, and in many cases will bring an unforeseen problem on board requiring expensive remedial works to comply with Noise at Work Regulations.
Our dust and fume extractor systems are designed utilising the latest technology and materials giving you the assurance that we will deliver the right solution in the most cost effective way.
Following our evaluation and proposals, we will provide a full turn key service from initial design through to commission of your dust extraction requirements, also complimented by our excellent after sales, service & maintenance options.
Whether it is for a large filter plant using the most advanced technology or a single stand alone cartridge dust collector, our commitment is to deliver the same degree of quality and service to our customers.
Dust extractor – Birmingham, Blackpool, Cheshire, Chester, Leicester, Leicestershire, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Northampton, Nottingham, Stoke on Trent, Stafford, Wrexham, Warrington, Coventry