Industrial Noise Barrier Blankets
Versatile, Robust & Effective Noise Barriers
Our Industrial Noise Barrier Blankets are supplied in standard panels or we offer bespoke manufacture to requirements.
We offer a range of acoustic grades, dependent on the application and budget, however, all are heavy duty and provide effective noise reduction and absorption properties.
Laboratory test data is available upon request.
If you would like further information or wish to discuss your requirements, then please contact us on 0116 2725908 or complete our contact form giving brief details.
Noiseair are members of the Institute of Acoustics
- 1m x 1.2m
- Velcro type / Eyelet fixings as required
- Choice of colours
- Fully Sewn Edges
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor use
Want something slightly different? No problem!
- We are able to offer bespoke manufacture, available from our in-house facility
- Any shape or length to customer requirement
- Panels are supplied as standard with a strong ‘Velcro type’ fixing (to requirement) to enable the panels to be joined together and to form any width
- We incorporate eyelets to top & bottom (or both) of panels to enable fixing to existing structure to requirement
- Typically our clients use an existing structure to fix the noise barrier to, such as Heras fencing or a scaffold structure (not supplied)
- Building & Construction sites
- Demolition Sites
- MUGGA & Sports Pitches
- Noisy Plant & Machinery
- Live Events
Acoustic Screens – Leicester, Birmingham, Coventry, Chester, Stoke on Trent, Wrexham, Wales, Liverpool, Warrington, Northampton