- Excellent noise reducing properties of up to 30dB
- Laboratory tested panels – proven noise reduction
- Helps reduce unwanted sounds
- 17mm thick interlocking Tongue & Groove boards mounted into a 45mm rebated frame
- Aesthetically pleasing smooth planed wood finish
- Durable timber structure incorporating acoustic infill
- The panels can be mounted either horizontally or vertically to accentuate the height or length of the fence run *
- Airtight for acoustic performance
* The fence panels are 183cm wide with boards running vertically and 180cm wide with boards running horizontally
- Reducing traffic noise from busy roads
- As a noise barrier between you and your close neighbours
- Reducing noise nuisance from school playgrounds and parks
- Noise reduction from sports areas and playing fields, i.e football pitches and tennis courts
Noise reducing fencing could typically achieve a noise reduction of up to 30 dB which would make quite a considerable difference, however this would depend on the surrounding geographical conditions to your garden, for example, if you have a noisy road nearby which is causing a problem with traffic noise then it would depend on the distance from your garden to the road and generally the further away the noise source is from the receiver the taller the fence requirement.
Calculating the height of the fence and its criteria is not straight forward and we would strongly recommend an acoustic survey to be carried out prior to installation, read more about our acoustic surveys specifically for fencing here.
We carry out noise testing throughout the UK and would be happy to discuss your requirements, so call us if you have any questions or you would like to discuss things further.
Noise reducing fence