Noise Survey Hinckley, Leicestershire – We recently carried out a noise survey in compliance with The Control of Noise at Work regulations 2005. Besides occupational noise assessments, we also carry out noise surveys for all applications and specifically specialising in:
- Noise risk assessments in the workplace
- Noise impact assessments for industrial plant (BS4142)
- Building developments (BS8233)
- Noise monitoring for live events
- Sound insulation testing (Part E Building Regulations)
We have many years of experience in all aspects of acoustic testing and our consultants are qualified and members of the Institute of Acoustics. Call us on 0116 2725908 to discuss your requirements.
Why you should carry out a Noise Risk Assessment?
Undertaking a noise risk assessment in the workplace will help you to ensure that your employees are protected from excessive noise levels and noise induced hearing loss in their working environment.
The aims of a Risk Assessment
- To identify where there may be a risk from noise to your employees
- To provide a reliable estimate of your employees’ exposure to noise compared with the exposure action values and limits.
- To identify any action or mediation (e.g. hearing protection) required to comply with the current Health & Safety laws.
- T0 identify those employees at particular risk by carrying out hearing tests.
Recent Project July 2018
- Business sector – Textile manufacturers
- Number of employees – 20
- Type of assessment – Noise risk assessment. This assessment determines the risk to health and safety created by exposure to noise in the workplace and necessary measures for the elimination or control of exposure to noise.
- Our brief – To carry out an on-site noise risk assessment to all noise sensitive areas and assessing noise levels exposed to employees within those areas. Upon completion our Acoustic Report documented noise levels, noise exposure limits & noise mitigation measures as required. As standard, also included in our reports are advisory recommendations and the best practical means of protecting your employees from noise induced hearing loss.
Noise survey Hinckley | Rugby | Lutterworth | Corby | Nuneaton | Desford | Market Bosworth | Exhall | Bulkington | Bedworth