Noise Surveys & Testing
Noise testing – We offer a wide range of Noise Surveys and Consultancy Services throughout the UK. We provide noise surveys, testing & reports for a wide variety of projects, please call us on 0116 2725908 or follow the links below for further information.
- Noise impact assessments to accompany a planning application
- Industrial noise surveys for existing or new plant and equipment
- Environmental noise surveys for industrial noise nuisance or construction projects
- Building & Construction noise surveys for the planning process
- Entertainment and outdoor events noise monitoring for music festivals, wedding venues and sporting events
- Reverberation Testing and Part E for building & room acoustics
- Noise at work risk assessments (Noise at Work Regs)
NoiseAir have many years of expertise and experience in all aspects of Acoustics and Noise Control engineering solutions and are Members of The Institute of Acoustics
Need a quick turnaround?
We can normally offer a fast turnaround on all noise testing and surveys from order to report issue. Dependent on the specification (noise logging may need to be carried out anything from 1 day up to 5 days) the average time scale for completion is 10 – 14 working days from placement of order.
Noise risk assessments in the workplace (Noise at Work Regulations 2005) will on average be carried out within one working day (dependent upon employee numbers) whilst any disruption to your production process will be kept to an absolute minimum.
Helping you through the planning process
Your time is an important consideration when completing your planning application and you will want your report to be thorough and timely. No matter the project, your noise survey will be completed efficiently – you don’t need the process to be halted or delayed and we will make every effort possible to help you… we want any planning application to run smoothly and importantly to be approved!
- Liaison with your local Planning Officer, Architect or Builders Company
- Delivery of all surveys on time with a quick turn-a-round from noise testing to acoustic report
Noise Testing… the commonly used specifications & regulations
- BS 4142 – The Rating of Industrial Noise
- PPG 24 – Environmental Planning Guidance
- BB 93 Building Bulletin – School and College Acoustics
- BS8233 – Guidance for the control of noise in and around buildings
- Noise at Work Regulations (2005) – Noise Risk Assessment
Why Choose NoiseAir?
- Comprehensive knowledge & experience in all aspects of acoustics & noise testing
- Competitive rates
- A concise acoustic report including any noise mitigation measures (as required)
- Professional and ‘jargon’ free advice… we don’t just throw numbers at you! We explain!
- Mitigation – Cost effective and practical noise control solutions
- Speedy turn-around from site visit through to written report
- We noise testing and surveys throughout the UK
- We are members of The Institute of Acoustics
To find out more about how we can help you please call us on 0116 2725908 or complete our inquiry form
- Surveys & Reports for Planning Applications
- Environmental Noise Impact Assessments
- Noise Risk Assessments In The Workplace
- School & Classroom Acoustics
Music Festivals & Events – Noise Monitoring & Management Plans
We also carry out Noise at Work Risk Assessments
Noise Testing – Birmingham, Blackpool, Cheshire, Chester, Leicester, Leicestershire, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Northampton, Nottingham, Stoke on Trent, Stafford, Wrexham, Warrington, Coventry