Sound Insulation Testing Chester – A Sound Insulation Test (SIT) is required for all new build and refurbished properties to measure airborne or impact noise coming through a partition or a party wall in compliance with Part E of The Building Regulations.
The number of acoustic tests required may vary depending on the total number of properties and the number of party walls or partitions (floor, wall, or ceilings) within the properties. At NoiseAir we undertake sound insulation testing for a single property to large building developments.
Why Choose NoiseAir?
- Reliable & professional business with over 25 years’ experience
- We provide a fast turnaround
- Competitive rates from £350 + VAT
- Our acousticians are qualified and hold membership with The IOA (Institute of Acoustics)
- Accredited with SITMA (Sound Insulation Testing & Measurement Association)
- Acoustic Consultancy
- Acoustic design services & supply of acoustic materials & products
- Noise impact assessments for planning purposes (BS 4142, BS 8233 and much more)
- Noise monitoring
- Acoustic surveys
- Air quality assessments for planning
- Odour assessments for planning
If you would like to discuss any aspect of your acoustic requirements with us, then please call 0116 2725908 and ask to speak to one of our technical team. We offer no obligation, jargon free advice… so call us!
Sound Insulation Testing Chester Cheshire, Ellesmere Port, Wrexham, Warrington, Liverpool, Stoke on Trent