Sound Insulation test

Sound Insulation Test

(Approved Document E Building Regulations)

We undertake Sound Insulation Tests throughout the UK (Part E Testing) and offer competitive prices and a quick turn-around. If you require a Sound Insulation Test for either new build houses and apartments or conversions then please contact us for further advice or a no obligation quotation.

What we offer

  • Airborne & impact sound insulation testing in accordance with The Building Regulations (Approved Document E) which is a requirement for all new build & converted dwellings where there is an unregistered separating floor or wall partition.
  • Approved Part E testing of existing buildings to confirm sound insulation levels and to allow for any remedial measures needed to improve performance as necessary.
  • Sound testing to partitions in schools, colleges, universities, offices and other buildings as required to conform with BREEAM assessments
  • Reverberation time assessments as recommended┬áby The Building Regulations (Approved Document E) for communal areas, i.e. school halls, classrooms, gymnasiums.

Why do you need Sound Insulation Testing?

The requirement is set out in The Building Regulations (Approved Document E) for testing the sound insulation of buildings.


Sound Insulation Test – Birmingham, Blackpool, Cheshire, Chester, Leicester, Leicestershire, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Northampton, Nottingham, Stoke on Trent, Stafford, Wrexham, Warrington, Coventry